You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My kid seems downloaded 4 apps (or some extension within app) 2 days ago and money is taken from my bank account. I haven't receive any email from Apple about this purchase. And I don't see any Purchased items in my Appstore. I need help to refund.

My kid seems downloaded 4 apps (or some extension within app) 2 days ago and money is taken from my bank account. I haven't receive any email from Apple about this purchase. And I don't see any Purchased items in my App store. I need help to refund.

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 14

Posted on Jun 29, 2021 6:26 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 29, 2021 10:03 AM

If you are using Family Sharing and your kid downloaded them on their account, then the associated subscription is tied to their account and must be cancelled form a device signed in with their account.

In that case you wouldn't receive any email from Apple and instead it would be sent to the email account for the Apple ID that downloaded the apps and started the subscriptions.

Check the subscriptions from a device signed in to the child's account:link-> How to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 29, 2021 10:03 AM in response to tsetseg-ulzii

If you are using Family Sharing and your kid downloaded them on their account, then the associated subscription is tied to their account and must be cancelled form a device signed in with their account.

In that case you wouldn't receive any email from Apple and instead it would be sent to the email account for the Apple ID that downloaded the apps and started the subscriptions.

Check the subscriptions from a device signed in to the child's account:link-> How to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

My kid seems downloaded 4 apps (or some extension within app) 2 days ago and money is taken from my bank account. I haven't receive any email from Apple about this purchase. And I don't see any Purchased items in my Appstore. I need help to refund.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.