You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I would want to share all benefits except storage. Can I do that?

With Apple One can you share with your family all benefits but exclude storage? If I have an existing storage account, can I merge that into the storage you get with Apple One?

Posted on Jun 30, 2021 11:39 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 1, 2021 11:24 AM

Hello Mike2712,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities!

We understand from your post that you would like to know if you can subscribe to Apple One and share all the benefits except the additional storage. Your family members can choose to use the shared iCloud storage or keep their own iCloud storage as described below:

What happens to your iCloud storage plan when you sign up for Apple One - Apple Support

"If you belong to a Family Sharing group and a family member subscribes to an Apple One Family or Premier plan, you can choose to keep your current iCloud storage plan or use the shared iCloud storage in Apple One."

Best Regards.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 1, 2021 11:24 AM in response to Mike2712

Hello Mike2712,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities!

We understand from your post that you would like to know if you can subscribe to Apple One and share all the benefits except the additional storage. Your family members can choose to use the shared iCloud storage or keep their own iCloud storage as described below:

What happens to your iCloud storage plan when you sign up for Apple One - Apple Support

"If you belong to a Family Sharing group and a family member subscribes to an Apple One Family or Premier plan, you can choose to keep your current iCloud storage plan or use the shared iCloud storage in Apple One."

Best Regards.

I would want to share all benefits except storage. Can I do that?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.