You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can make calls on my phone, but people can't hear me.

How do I fix it

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Jul 1, 2021 7:45 PM

3 replies

Jul 2, 2021 5:55 PM in response to bglmngr

bglmngr Said:

"I can make phone calls and receive them on my iPhone 11. However incoming people cannot hear me when I speak even though I can hear them. I called my carrier Pure Talk to get some help and they said they don’t know how iPhones work. There must be a switch somewhere in settings that I am not aware of can someone help me set this up so I can hear people talking. Thank you"

-------

You are welcome.

Report this to Apple:

Thank you for providing that feedback. What you are reporting in your Original Post is commonly mentioned on these forums. So, you're not alone. I have not had this issue, firsthand. So, I have not troubleshot it on my own. From here, my recommendation is to report this issue to Apple as a bug.

Doing your Part: Provide Apple with feedback on this. Apple wont get back to you directly, but the more they hear of this, the more they will know what is going on, and what needs to be fixed.

To Provide Feedback:

1. Go Here: Feedback - iPhone - Apple
  2. Select: "Bug Report" for the "Feedback Type"
  3. Comment: on what when you came across this issue, and how you have troubleshot it thus far.
  4. Proceed form there as necessary

Jul 2, 2021 4:43 PM in response to TheLittles

I can make phone calls and receive them on my iPhone 11. However incoming people cannot hear me when I speak even though I can hear them. I called my carrier Pure Talk to get some help and they said they don’t know how iPhones work. There must be a switch somewhere in settings that I am not aware of can someone help me set this up so I can hear people talking. Thank you

I can make calls on my phone, but people can't hear me.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.