You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

If you Approve a purchase for your child, then later want to delete that app or purchase. How do you permanently delete the app? Everything I have tried, they are still able to download without getting permission again since I originally approved it.

If you Approve a purchase for your child, then later want to delete that app or purchase. How do you permanently delete the app? Everything I have tried, they are still able to download without getting permission again since I originally approved it.

Posted on Jul 2, 2021 9:22 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 2, 2021 11:08 AM

Read this link please --> Approve what kids buy with Ask to Buy - https://support.apple.com/HT201089

I think one a purchase has been approved there are no controls on future downloads or a way to block an item.

"If a child redownloads a purchase, downloads a shared purchase, installs an update, or uses a redemption code, the family organizer won’t receive a request. "

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 2, 2021 11:08 AM in response to Kensey19

Read this link please --> Approve what kids buy with Ask to Buy - https://support.apple.com/HT201089

I think one a purchase has been approved there are no controls on future downloads or a way to block an item.

"If a child redownloads a purchase, downloads a shared purchase, installs an update, or uses a redemption code, the family organizer won’t receive a request. "

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.