You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have an issue with my iCloud backup .

Why can't I have back up of my phone when the storage on the phone is 54GB used only out of 256GB and the iCloud pakege I have is 200GB it says I don't have enough space in my iCloud .

iPhone 12 Pro Max

Posted on Jul 2, 2021 11:14 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 2, 2021 12:36 PM

I don’t know if this is a new issue for you, or if you just recently upgraded your iCloud storage, but you can go through this and see if anything in here helps. Frankly, I don’t think that anything will be applicable. But it can’t hurt to take a look.

If you can't back up to iCloud - Apple Support

If nothing in there helps, there are links that you can use to contact Apple Support for help.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 2, 2021 12:36 PM in response to Baderpilot

I don’t know if this is a new issue for you, or if you just recently upgraded your iCloud storage, but you can go through this and see if anything in here helps. Frankly, I don’t think that anything will be applicable. But it can’t hurt to take a look.

If you can't back up to iCloud - Apple Support

If nothing in there helps, there are links that you can use to contact Apple Support for help.

I have an issue with my iCloud backup .

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.