You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I delete an email that I don’t want?

How can I delete or remove an email I don’t want?

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Jul 3, 2021 12:01 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 3, 2021 9:09 AM

Remove the email account from Mail or delete it from somewhere else? Change your Apple ID email address? More information would help.

Note the restrictions in the article.

Apple ID Name Change.        

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support    I suggest doing this before you change your Apple ID or password.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 3, 2021 9:09 AM in response to chrystal117

Remove the email account from Mail or delete it from somewhere else? Change your Apple ID email address? More information would help.

Note the restrictions in the article.

Apple ID Name Change.        

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support    I suggest doing this before you change your Apple ID or password.

Jul 17, 2021 5:29 PM in response to SteveBirgen

Email message or Messages messages? For email messages, move them to the Trash. On a computer, select the email, and hit the delete key. On a device, drag the email to the left, and select Trash.

For messages, on a computer, select the message in the left Sidebar, then on the right side of the message, click the X. On a device, tap Edit at the top left, then tap the circle on the left side of the message, and tap Delete.

How can I delete an email that I don’t want?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.