You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Apple Pay is not working after I turned lost mode off

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Jul 5, 2021 9:04 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 5, 2021 9:07 AM

What happens when you mark a device as lost?

• You can display a custom message on the screen. For example, you may want to indicate that the device is lost and how to contact you.
  • Your device doesn’t display alerts or make a noise when you receive messages or notifications, or if any alarms go off. Your device can still receive phone calls and FaceTime calls.
  • Apple Pay is disabled for your device. Any credit or debit cards set up for Apple Pay, student ID cards and Express Travel cards are removed from your device. Credit, debit and student ID cards are removed even if your device is offline. Express Travel cards are removed the next time your device goes online. See Use Wallet & Apple Pay.
  • For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch or Apple Watch, the device’s current location appears on the map, as well as any changes to its location.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 5, 2021 9:07 AM in response to Kshep822

What happens when you mark a device as lost?

• You can display a custom message on the screen. For example, you may want to indicate that the device is lost and how to contact you.
  • Your device doesn’t display alerts or make a noise when you receive messages or notifications, or if any alarms go off. Your device can still receive phone calls and FaceTime calls.
  • Apple Pay is disabled for your device. Any credit or debit cards set up for Apple Pay, student ID cards and Express Travel cards are removed from your device. Credit, debit and student ID cards are removed even if your device is offline. Express Travel cards are removed the next time your device goes online. See Use Wallet & Apple Pay.
  • For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch or Apple Watch, the device’s current location appears on the map, as well as any changes to its location.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.