You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Free year apple tv

I have free one year apple tv subscription but I do not have any payment method to activate it, is there any way i can do to get my free year ?

iPhone 12 Pro

Posted on Jul 7, 2021 10:31 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 8, 2021 2:00 AM

Subscriptions require a payment method (to be able to auto-renew after the trial), no way around that.

Payment methods that you can use with your Apple ID - Apple Support

Change, add, or remove Apple ID payment methods - Apple Support

For subscriptions, the payment method must support advance approval for automatic and periodical charges. Not all payment methods support that. Often, a credit card is most convenient. Alternatively, add the balance of one billing cycle as credit to your account, to start a subscription. It will be deducted after the trial, if you still subscribe by then, and if there is enough balance at that time.

Add money to your Apple ID balance - Apple Support

Check your Apple ID balance - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 8, 2021 2:00 AM in response to Benmolahem

Subscriptions require a payment method (to be able to auto-renew after the trial), no way around that.

Payment methods that you can use with your Apple ID - Apple Support

Change, add, or remove Apple ID payment methods - Apple Support

For subscriptions, the payment method must support advance approval for automatic and periodical charges. Not all payment methods support that. Often, a credit card is most convenient. Alternatively, add the balance of one billing cycle as credit to your account, to start a subscription. It will be deducted after the trial, if you still subscribe by then, and if there is enough balance at that time.

Add money to your Apple ID balance - Apple Support

Check your Apple ID balance - Apple Support

Free year apple tv

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.