You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my epson printer wf-2750 is not compatible to my Mac OS big sur

my epson printer wf-2750 is not compatible to my MacBook Pro operating system big sur

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 11.4

Posted on Jul 7, 2021 7:30 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 8, 2021 4:24 AM

Hi,

The Epson WF-2750 is mentioned in About AirPrint - Apple Support as a model supporting the driverless AirPrint technology. An AirPrint-enabled printer is compatible with macOS (Big Sur). The printer and the computer must be connected to the same network (Wi-Fi router). You do not have to install drivers.

Drivers/software from the printer manufacturer may or may not add functionality. In case of a USB connection, drivers will be needed.

https://epson.com/Support/Printers/All-In-Ones/WorkForce-Series/Epson-WorkForce-WF-2750/s/SPT_C11CF76201?review-filter=macOS+11.x

(different regions may offer different drivers)

If necessary, reset the printing system to begin with.

Reset the Mac printing system to solve a problem - Apple Support

Add a printer on Mac - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 8, 2021 4:24 AM in response to donhall1963

Hi,

The Epson WF-2750 is mentioned in About AirPrint - Apple Support as a model supporting the driverless AirPrint technology. An AirPrint-enabled printer is compatible with macOS (Big Sur). The printer and the computer must be connected to the same network (Wi-Fi router). You do not have to install drivers.

Drivers/software from the printer manufacturer may or may not add functionality. In case of a USB connection, drivers will be needed.

https://epson.com/Support/Printers/All-In-Ones/WorkForce-Series/Epson-WorkForce-WF-2750/s/SPT_C11CF76201?review-filter=macOS+11.x

(different regions may offer different drivers)

If necessary, reset the printing system to begin with.

Reset the Mac printing system to solve a problem - Apple Support

Add a printer on Mac - Apple Support

my epson printer wf-2750 is not compatible to my Mac OS big sur

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.