You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Do I have to watch TV or play video games to make Apple One worth it?

Posted on Jul 8, 2021 10:02 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 8, 2021 10:37 AM

If you get the individual Apple One Plan then its waste if you don't watch a movie and play game since it's half of what you are paying for. So the answer would be No, its not worth it in that case.

If you get the Premier Plan, then the answer is Yes it is worth it, since you get more bang for your buck even if you don't watch Apple TV+ or play a game from Arcade.

As to your question, "A customer support number" for what exactly? There are support numbers here for different countries: link-> Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

Signing up for Apple One however is done directly on a device.

Very few actual Apple employees here. This is a user to user forum, and most of us are just Apple device or service users that volunteer our time to help other users.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 8, 2021 10:37 AM in response to smerklybello

If you get the individual Apple One Plan then its waste if you don't watch a movie and play game since it's half of what you are paying for. So the answer would be No, its not worth it in that case.

If you get the Premier Plan, then the answer is Yes it is worth it, since you get more bang for your buck even if you don't watch Apple TV+ or play a game from Arcade.

As to your question, "A customer support number" for what exactly? There are support numbers here for different countries: link-> Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

Signing up for Apple One however is done directly on a device.

Very few actual Apple employees here. This is a user to user forum, and most of us are just Apple device or service users that volunteer our time to help other users.

Jul 8, 2021 10:20 AM in response to smerklybello

Depends on the version of Apple One you are planning on getting.

The Individual Apple One costs $14.95 and includes Music, Tv+, Arcade and 50GB of iCloud. TV and Arcade are half the package. While paying for just Music and 50GB of iCloud on their own, would be $9.99 + $0.99, for a total of $10.98. You save about $4 bucks if you know you never plan on using TV+ and Arcade.

If you however get the Premier version, then it costs $29.95 for Music, Tv+, Arcade, 2TB of iCloud and News+ and Fitness+ a month.

Getting Music, 2TB of iCloud, News+ and Fitness+ on their own would cost you $39.99. So its a better option to get the Apple One bundle in that case since you save $10.00 bucks overall a month even if you never use TV+ and Arcade.

Jul 8, 2021 10:28 AM in response to Phil0124

So I guess the answer is yes. Is there a customer support phone number or is that only available with some kind of subscription with an esoteric name? I’ll keep searching. Thanks for your time, not sure if you’re an employee of Apple, I’m assuming you are not because that was not disclosed only that you’re a “level 10”. Maybe you’re a bot? Hahaha thanks! 🤓

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.