You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Need help with Apple education store purchase

A few days ago, I ordered iPad Pro 11 inch 128gb for in-store pickup through Apple Education Store online. I had to change the pick up time, so I cancelled the order and placed a new order with a different pickup time (which seems to be the only way to do so). After that, I was having a second thought about the storage size, so I cancelled my order again to go with a bigger storage option. However, when I tried to check out, I get this error message that my order cannot be processed. The error message says "You have exceeded the product quantity limit for an item in your bag. As a result, we are unable to process your order."

It looks like the Apple website somehow thinks that I purchased two iPads already, which is the quantity limit per year for education store. I did order iPads twice but I cancelled both of them, so I should be able to place another order. I reached out to Apple representatives three times already, and they have not been able to help me; I even asked to connect with someone who can help me with this, and they said they can't, which is very frustrating. I could probably check out using a different email, but I have gift card points on my account that I want to use for this purchase.

I'm sorry if this is not the place to ask this kind of question, but I didn't know where else to ask since Apple customer support has not been helpful. Please let me know if there's any way to fix this order issue. Thank you.

iPad Pro 11-inch Wi-Fi

Posted on Jul 9, 2021 9:16 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 9, 2021 9:49 AM

Thanks for your response. I did reach out to Apple directly (once by online chat, and twice by phone to the numbers you mentioned above) but they weren't able to help me...Is there any other contact that I can use to reach out to Apple to escalate this? The reps I talked to were not willing to do so, even though they weren't able to solve it themselves.

4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 9, 2021 9:49 AM in response to celliott147

Thanks for your response. I did reach out to Apple directly (once by online chat, and twice by phone to the numbers you mentioned above) but they weren't able to help me...Is there any other contact that I can use to reach out to Apple to escalate this? The reps I talked to were not willing to do so, even though they weren't able to solve it themselves.

Need help with Apple education store purchase

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.