You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Editing information focus

The information box loses focus after each entry, requiring me to reach for the mouse, reposition the cursor, to enter info in the next box or to add more keywords. Very slow and frustrating way to organize photos. Am I missing a setting somewhere? I enter a keyword, hit (comma, tab, enter) and the app loses focus. I have to reset the cursor position with the mouse to enter the next keyword. Is this by design? It really makes the app useless to organize large numbers of photos by slowing down the info process

iMac 27″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Jul 10, 2021 9:17 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 10, 2021 9:43 AM

Yes, that's a well known bug in Photos. Tell Apple about the bug via Feedback - Photos - Apple so that the squeaky wheel will get the grease.

Similar questions

2 replies

Editing information focus

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.