You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Payments and subscription

Hi there. I’m having issues updating apps on my phone and it says that there is an issue with my last purchase, I checked my subscriptions and I don’t have any, I linked my card to the phone and it still won’t pay it, I even put some money on my Apple ID… is there any way you can tell me how much I owe and how I can pay please

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 14

Posted on Jul 12, 2021 10:50 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 12, 2021 10:54 PM

FYI: These are user-only forums made up of folks like you and me. You are not speaking to Apple. if you need to speak with Apple Support, then contact product and tech support:  ➔ Contacting Apple for support and service including international calling numbers.

For Payments and Subscription related questions Please start here ➔ Refunds, Subscriptions & Billing Questions

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 12, 2021 10:54 PM in response to Didi02

FYI: These are user-only forums made up of folks like you and me. You are not speaking to Apple. if you need to speak with Apple Support, then contact product and tech support:  ➔ Contacting Apple for support and service including international calling numbers.

For Payments and Subscription related questions Please start here ➔ Refunds, Subscriptions & Billing Questions

Axel F.

Payments and subscription

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.