You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music Artist Name

My music distributor (distrokid) doesn‘t allow me to upload a song with my name on Apple Music because there are apparently too many artists with the same name. But I can‘t find any. Is it possible to create a new artist profile with my name?

Posted on Jul 13, 2021 7:22 AM

1 reply

Jul 14, 2021 7:21 AM in response to daaaaaan

Hey there daaaaaan,

Thanks for posting in Apple Support Communities. We understand you're wanting some more information on changing your artist name in Apple Music and we'd be happy to point you in the right direction. You'll be able to find more information on managing your artist account at the linked resource below. This website also includes other helpful support articles and a link to contact support directly if you need additional assistance.

Support - Apple Music for Artists

Take care.

Apple Music Artist Name

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.