You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I just bought this phone off of someone how do I get it to where I can reset Siri so she can recognize my voice

I just bought this phone off of someone how do I get it to where I can reset Siri so she can recognize my voice

Posted on Jul 13, 2021 5:25 PM

1 reply

Jul 14, 2021 11:35 AM in response to post23

Hi post23,

Congratulations on your new iPhone! We see that you'd like assistance with getting Siri to recognize your voice. We're happy to help.

Siri should respond when activated and doesn't need to be trained to recognize your voice. Take a look at the following resource for a few ways to talk to Siri: Ask Siri on iPhone

If you're experiencing an issue using Siri, please follow the steps here: If "Hey Siri" isn't working on your iPhone or iPad

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.