You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MacBook Air cant use virtual background on zoom?

Why my MacBook Air cant use virtual background on zoom? I believe my mac spec has fulfilled the zoom virtual background minimum requirement (refer first attachment), but when i tried to click on the virtual background on zoom, it says my device requires a green screen to support virtual background (refer 2nd attachment) . please help me, thank you in advance!

Posted on Jul 14, 2021 10:22 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 15, 2021 10:42 AM

FionKhow wrote:

i dont have green screen, that's why the question..

also i have already clicked on the Learn More, which the screenshot of those requirement was from there..

that's why im seeking help here, coz im confused as to why i cant use the virtual background (without needing a green screen). even though my macbook air n zoom version seem to have fulfilled those requirement

Then your next step is to contact Zoom or look at their support site.

9 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 15, 2021 10:42 AM in response to FionKhow

FionKhow wrote:

also i have already clicked on the Learn More, which the screenshot of those requirement was from there..

that's why im seeking help here, coz im confused as to why i cant use the virtual background (without needing a green screen). even though my macbook air n zoom version seem to have fulfilled those requirement

Then your next step is to contact Zoom or look at their support site.

Jul 14, 2021 10:26 AM in response to FionKhow

FionKhow wrote:

Why my MacBook Air cant use virtual background on zoom? I believe my mac spec has fulfilled the zoom virtual background minimum requirement (refer first attachment), but when i tried to click on the virtual background on zoom, it says my device requires a green screen to support virtual background (refer 2nd attachment) . please help me, thank you in advance!
https://discussions.apple.com/content/attachment/045f2ab1-1929-4332-a56f-7c33a2cb106a

https://discussions.apple.com/content/attachment/e58d45ec-8eaa-4db1-81f8-1deb6fe703bf

And what about the zoom desktop client requirement?

Jul 15, 2021 10:25 AM in response to razmee209

MacBook Air cant use virtual background on zoom?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.