You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't buy or download song in iTunes Store

Won't let me buy and down load songs

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jul 15, 2021 5:06 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 15, 2021 5:10 PM

Hello:) Give this a try…

Check out this support article, which talks about the differences between adding music from Apple Music, and purchasing music from the iTunes Store: Add and download music from Apple Music or the iTunes Store - Apple Support.

To purchase music, follow these steps: On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, open the iTunes Store app, search for your desired content, then tap the price to buy it.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 15, 2021 5:10 PM in response to pasfehunwag

Hello:) Give this a try…

Check out this support article, which talks about the differences between adding music from Apple Music, and purchasing music from the iTunes Store: Add and download music from Apple Music or the iTunes Store - Apple Support.

To purchase music, follow these steps: On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, open the iTunes Store app, search for your desired content, then tap the price to buy it.

I can't buy or download song in iTunes Store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.