You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV sound from only 1 HomePod.

I have a pair of homepods setup with my Apple TV. Today my left HomePod stopped playing sound from the tv. It still adjusts volume by touching the plus and minus on the top and responds to voice commands. Is there an easy fix or do I have to reset it all?

HomePod, 14

Posted on Jul 16, 2021 7:11 AM

Similar questions

2 replies

Jul 17, 2021 8:32 AM in response to kobuckblevins

Hello and welcome to Apple Support Communities, kobuckblevins!

We understand you're not getting audio out of both of the HomePod devices you have setup. We'd be happy to provide information to help you address this.

Try unpairing the stereo pair and then pairing them again: Set up HomePod stereo pairing

"Unlink a stereo pair

1. In the Home app on your iOS or iPadOS device, touch and hold the HomePod pair.
  2. Scroll down, then tap .
  3. Tap Ungroup Accessories."

If that does not help, resetting the HomePod is the next best step: Reset HomePod

Have a great day!

Apple TV sound from only 1 HomePod.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.