You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to extend my warranty on my MacBook Pro for 3 more yeara

I was told that I could extend my warrant on my MacBook Air. it expired July 2, 2021

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 11.4

Posted on Jul 16, 2021 2:31 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 16, 2021 3:08 PM

See the following from Extend your AppleCare+ coverage - Apple Support

• In the United States, if you paid upfront for an AppleCare+ plan for your Mac, you can purchase new coverage that renews annually. 

Purchase the new coverage within 30 days of the end date of your original coverage. To purchase the new coverage, go to mysupport.apple.com and follow the on-screen instructions. The new coverage automatically renews until canceled.

If you pay monthly or annually for your AppleCare+ plan, you don't need to take action to renew the plan. Your plan coverage may continue beyond 24 or 36 months, on a monthly or annual basis, until canceled.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 16, 2021 3:08 PM in response to wyaiis

See the following from Extend your AppleCare+ coverage - Apple Support

• In the United States, if you paid upfront for an AppleCare+ plan for your Mac, you can purchase new coverage that renews annually. 

Purchase the new coverage within 30 days of the end date of your original coverage. To purchase the new coverage, go to mysupport.apple.com and follow the on-screen instructions. The new coverage automatically renews until canceled.

If you pay monthly or annually for your AppleCare+ plan, you don't need to take action to renew the plan. Your plan coverage may continue beyond 24 or 36 months, on a monthly or annual basis, until canceled.

I want to extend my warranty on my MacBook Pro for 3 more yeara

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.