You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone 6 is full storage and it is stuck on Apple logo

hello my iphone 6 is full storage and it stuck on apple logo ,any help?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jul 18, 2021 4:33 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 18, 2021 4:39 PM

Hello:) Take a look at this info:

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't turn on or is frozen - Apple Support -- Scroll down to "If your device turns on but gets stuck during start up" to reinstall iOS to reinstall the operating system. Also note: "Your computer will try to reinstall iOS or iPadOS without erasing your data."

How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support -- If you're ever unable to back up your iPhone to iCloud again, you can back up to your computer.

Transfer photos and videos from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support -- You can also transfer photos to your computer as well.

~Katana-San~

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 18, 2021 4:39 PM in response to maroun299

Hello:) Take a look at this info:

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't turn on or is frozen - Apple Support -- Scroll down to "If your device turns on but gets stuck during start up" to reinstall iOS to reinstall the operating system. Also note: "Your computer will try to reinstall iOS or iPadOS without erasing your data."

How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support -- If you're ever unable to back up your iPhone to iCloud again, you can back up to your computer.

Transfer photos and videos from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support -- You can also transfer photos to your computer as well.

~Katana-San~

My iPhone 6 is full storage and it is stuck on Apple logo

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.