You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i can not connect my iphone 11 to my new router wifi

i installed a new router and my apple iphone 11 will not connect to the wifi

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Jul 18, 2021 5:16 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 18, 2021 5:20 PM

Does your phone “see” the new router; that is, if you go to Settings/Wi-Fi is the SSID (the network name) displayed in the list of Wi-Fi networks? If it’s there, when you tap on it you should be prompted to enter the network password. This will be on a label that came with (or on) the router.

Here’s more troubleshooting information→If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won’t connect to a Wi-Fi network - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 18, 2021 5:20 PM in response to 4418joan

Does your phone “see” the new router; that is, if you go to Settings/Wi-Fi is the SSID (the network name) displayed in the list of Wi-Fi networks? If it’s there, when you tap on it you should be prompted to enter the network password. This will be on a label that came with (or on) the router.

Here’s more troubleshooting information→If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won’t connect to a Wi-Fi network - Apple Support

i can not connect my iphone 11 to my new router wifi

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.