You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes Match is not updating all my music from MacBook to iPhone

The last two albums I have downloaded on my MacBook has not transferred all the songs across to my iPhone. Looks like it has not finished updating my music library on iTunes Match (see photo). I unticked and then re-ticked sync library in preferences but still no joy. Would be grateful for any advice.

Posted on Jul 19, 2021 9:52 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 19, 2021 10:32 PM

Jeffrey, you can see in this other thread that other iTunes Match users are also experiencing this issue:

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/252968057?login=true

I am supposed to have a return call with them tomorrow around 5pm pacific time. If you have the time, contacting Apple support yourself and getting a case # that I can add to help them understand that this is a systemwide issue and not user-specific would be great. The more case numbers we can pool together, the better chance we have of them understanding that something is indeed wrong on their side.

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 19, 2021 10:32 PM in response to Jeffrey3937

Jeffrey, you can see in this other thread that other iTunes Match users are also experiencing this issue:

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/252968057?login=true

I am supposed to have a return call with them tomorrow around 5pm pacific time. If you have the time, contacting Apple support yourself and getting a case # that I can add to help them understand that this is a systemwide issue and not user-specific would be great. The more case numbers we can pool together, the better chance we have of them understanding that something is indeed wrong on their side.

iTunes Match is not updating all my music from MacBook to iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.