You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Getting data from an app

Every since i upgraded to IOS 14.0, I have a app named CALC+ that does not work anymore.

I see that this has been a problem for many users. Has anyone come up with a way to retrieve there data yet?

iPhone XS, iOS 14

Posted on Jul 20, 2021 11:46 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 20, 2021 1:04 PM

The developer has not updated the app as you know. Unless he does the any data attached to the app is not accessible.

If you have an archived backup of your phone when it was still on the older iOS and a phone with the same iOS version you could restore it to that phone. That is a long shot!

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 20, 2021 1:04 PM in response to rooftop13

The developer has not updated the app as you know. Unless he does the any data attached to the app is not accessible.

If you have an archived backup of your phone when it was still on the older iOS and a phone with the same iOS version you could restore it to that phone. That is a long shot!

Getting data from an app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.