You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Travel to Canada will my US apple TV work

Hi there

I will be visiting relatives in Canada would my apple TV work up there? I currently live in US

Posted on Jul 22, 2021 8:55 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 22, 2021 12:17 PM

Maybe. Maybe not.

From the USA Apple Media Services Terms and Conditions document but I suspect they are very similar for all versions of this document --> hhhttps://www.apple.com/legal/internet-services/itunes/us/terms.html

"Certain Services and Content available to you in your Home Country may not be available to you when traveling outside of your Home Country."

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 22, 2021 12:17 PM in response to Telonia

Maybe. Maybe not.

From the USA Apple Media Services Terms and Conditions document but I suspect they are very similar for all versions of this document --> hhhttps://www.apple.com/legal/internet-services/itunes/us/terms.html

"Certain Services and Content available to you in your Home Country may not be available to you when traveling outside of your Home Country."

Jul 22, 2021 3:12 PM in response to Telonia

• iTunes Store purchases (movies) would likely continue to work, according to user reports.
  • Not sure about Apple TV+, although I would expect it to work. Please let us know.
  • National TV Network apps and subscription services will likely not work, as those will use the geolocation of the IP address, and notice that it is a different country, for which their content isn’t licensed.
  • Netflix will work worldwide, although available content may differ.
  • Amazon Prime Video works in all their own supported countries.

Travel to Canada will my US apple TV work

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.