You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have problem with my hotspot no-one can join i reset my network settings but doesn’t work im with iphone 12 pro 14.6 version

I have problem with my hotspot no-one can join i reset my network settings but doesn’t work im with iphone 12 pro 14.6 version

Posted on Jul 25, 2021 10:17 AM

6 replies

Aug 11, 2021 5:47 AM in response to AleksandarP

I went into an iphone store and after spending about a half hour in a back room somewhere my hotspot showed up. I did not see how they turned it on. They would not replace my phone. I've not found another location anywhere else in the last month where it would come on. When it first arrived the hotspot would show up periodically but not stay on. Anybody else experience this problem?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.