You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

battery

Hi Apple Team,

I bought MacAir from you (#FV***6KG) and I want to request you exchange it for me for a PRO (I'm happy to pay the difference between the computers price)

My Mac doesn't keep the battery even for a day.

I had it checked by the service (which took quite a long time) and it was sent to me with the information that all is fine according to the producer's guidelines.

I disagree that a Mac which I cannot travel & work on it with for a day without charging it and is not a faulty product.

I have been a Mac user and Apple customer for years, I trusted this company and bought this laptop (as all my previous macs and iphones) without reading users' reviews, and just comparing the parameters. I was mistaken and it seems that these days, like any other company out there, Apple has also faulty products and careful research and reviews reading is required before making a decision. I learned my lesson.

But I do hope that the service is as it used to be.

So I will be very happy to pay the difference (as I said) and would like to exchange my Air to a Pro.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thank you,

Edyta

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Jul 27, 2021 4:39 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 27, 2021 4:49 AM

You are not addressing Apple here. We are all users just like yourself.

You need to contact Apple Support directly to see what , if anything, can be done.

Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

Similar questions

2 replies

battery

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.