You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My storage on my it is always full and I have plenty of room on my iCloud

My iPad storage is full and none of my apps are working! I have plenty room on my iCloud

iPad, iPadOS 14

Posted on Jul 28, 2021 11:41 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 28, 2021 11:49 AM

ICloud storage does not make your iPad storage bigger. It is completely separate. Your iPad cannot gain more storage space - it will always be whatever it was when you bought it.

You will need to do some serious housecleaning and deleting or moving files/apps/photos - in order for the iPad iOS to work properly, it needs an absolute minimum of 3 - 4 GB of empty space at all times.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 28, 2021 11:49 AM in response to estella166

ICloud storage does not make your iPad storage bigger. It is completely separate. Your iPad cannot gain more storage space - it will always be whatever it was when you bought it.

You will need to do some serious housecleaning and deleting or moving files/apps/photos - in order for the iPad iOS to work properly, it needs an absolute minimum of 3 - 4 GB of empty space at all times.

My storage on my it is always full and I have plenty of room on my iCloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.