You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 12 mini - overheating

I know phones getting warm while using it. But this phone getting HOT! It’s not my first iPhone and I know normal usage heating. But this one is getting real hot! I see a lot of others who has questions about it. Did apple already came up with a solution? In this condition I am pretty sure the battery will not survive very long and that’s a real bummer! I started to not recommend this Phone an will continue until this issue is addressed and solved. Just google “iPhone 12 overheating” - I’m not the only one. Solutions?

Posted on Jul 30, 2021 3:39 AM

3 replies

Jul 31, 2021 5:47 AM in response to LD150

I don’t think they are sending threats more looking for advice and support from APPLE COMMUNITY which is its purpose or am I mistaken?

Anyway if anyone else know a useful solution or whether apple have identified the problem as please let us all know lol my 12 mini is hot at least once a day atm but I mean so hot you cannot touch it as it’s scalding hot yet no error message or overheating warning not that I can touch it when it happens. So confused as thought it would flash up a message but hasn’t not even once :-s looked here for help first but otherwise my next contact is a genius obv as can’t continue with it this way.

thanks for all the help and support you guys 🤝👍

iPhone 12 mini - overheating

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.