You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi I just update my iphone 11 to iOS 14.7.1 and after updating I can no longer connect to wifi connections, can’t connect to any Bluetooth devices and even my airdrop it’s not working. I already reset my phone unfortunately nothing happened.

Hi I just update my iphone 11 to iOS 14.7.1 and after updating I can no longer connect to wifi connections, can’t connect to any Bluetooth devices and even my airdrop it’s not working. I already reset my phone unfortunately nothing happened.

Posted on Jul 31, 2021 11:45 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 24, 2021 8:48 PM

Didn’t not work. Tried network, settings, and a general (Nuke option) and no effect.

Apple isn’t acting as though this is operator problem, though it’s been documented online (Ars Tech, 9to5Mac, etc)

Anybody have another guess?

8 replies

Aug 10, 2021 9:53 AM in response to Arianevaldez

Same issues here on iphone 12 pro max. Bluetooth problems, wifi works for emails and browsing and speeds showing as very fast but wont stream anything - tried Tidal, BBC iPlayer, BBC Sounds. Netflix, podcasts. if I turn bluetooth off and listen via the speaker instead of bluetooth phones it streams again. Very odd one. reset phone and wifi makes no difference.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.