You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

help with password

I need to set up a new password . please help

Posted on Aug 2, 2021 6:08 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 2, 2021 6:19 PM

An Apple ID password or some other password?

If an Apple ID password and you know the current password, use the steps in the article below.

Apple ID Password Change.   -   

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support  -   I suggest doing this before you change your Apple ID or password.

If you forgot the Apple ID password, enter the Apple (iCloud) ID, and click Forgot Password. See if you can get a Rescue or Notification email option if necessary. Link to contact Apple Support at the end of the 2nd article.

Apple ID - Manage  -     

Apple ID – Forgot Password  

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 2, 2021 6:19 PM in response to Mullen31

An Apple ID password or some other password?

If an Apple ID password and you know the current password, use the steps in the article below.

Apple ID Password Change.   -   

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support  -   I suggest doing this before you change your Apple ID or password.

If you forgot the Apple ID password, enter the Apple (iCloud) ID, and click Forgot Password. See if you can get a Rescue or Notification email option if necessary. Link to contact Apple Support at the end of the 2nd article.

Apple ID - Manage  -     

Apple ID – Forgot Password  

help with password

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.