You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Nordvpn’s website freezes/glitches iPhone

For some reason if you go to Northvpn’s website for example in Safari or in the Google app and press the three black stripes on the top right and then Klick on Server the iPhone (latest ios) starts to freezes and can no longer be operated and the browser crashes occasionally (starts to work again but only after a good few seconds and closing safari and clearing the tabs and resetting the phone). Does anyone have any idea what is causing this it seems a little weird.

Posted on Aug 2, 2021 5:32 PM

9 replies

Aug 2, 2021 6:14 PM in response to Lawrence Finch

Soo after a few more tests i came to the conclusion that if you go on to the website with you iPhone in landscape mode it’s not Problem it works completely fine only if you have it in portrait mode it completely freaks out why I have no idea. What could possibly cause this do you have any idea? With what device did you go on to the site with an iPad the problem doesn’t seem to exist.

Aug 2, 2021 6:39 PM in response to Lawrence Finch

No the font settings are on the standard settings. I would like to add that when I go on to the page in landscape and scroll down on the page in and the put it back to portrait everything seems to bee working only when I scroll back up in portrait the phone starts to freeze again. Only the top portion of the site (servers) is seeming to cause problems.

Nordvpn’s website freezes/glitches iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.