You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

The iTunes Store is Unable to Process Purchases at This Time, yet I am still charged for the purchase

I was recently trying to purchase an in-app purchase, and after processing payment I received a The iTunes Store is Unable to Process Purchases at This Time and was prompted to try again later, I reattempted 3 additional times without success, upon the fourth time, my card declined and I checked my bank history. I discovered that the payment of $80 was sent 4 times to apple, and I didn't receive anything in-game, nor did this purchase show up on my purchase history.

So I am left stressed over my missing $320, not knowing when the money is going to return to my bank account, if I am going to have spent four times more than I wanted, or if I will receive anything at all.

Has anyone else had a similar issue, if so, what happened?

iPhone X

Posted on Aug 3, 2021 12:15 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 3, 2021 1:09 AM

Did you already report the problem to Apple?

Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

Similar questions

1 reply

The iTunes Store is Unable to Process Purchases at This Time, yet I am still charged for the purchase

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.