You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hello, i tried to pay with apple id balance, however when i tried to use it, it said “purchase couldnt be completed” is therr anything i can do?

Posted on Aug 4, 2021 5:00 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 4, 2021 8:22 PM

You may see various forms of a "Your purchase could not be completed" message. Some may show old URLs which will redirect to the current one which just leads you to a page to select your country. After that, to me it is not clear which path you should then follow, but try this:

1. Click on this link --> https://support.apple.com/choose-country-region/media-services

2. Select your country

3. Select: Billing & Subscriptions

4. Select: Subscriptions & Purchases

5. Select: Update payment method

6. Select a chat session or a phone call.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 4, 2021 8:22 PM in response to rasya3131

You may see various forms of a "Your purchase could not be completed" message. Some may show old URLs which will redirect to the current one which just leads you to a page to select your country. After that, to me it is not clear which path you should then follow, but try this:

1. Click on this link --> https://support.apple.com/choose-country-region/media-services

2. Select your country

3. Select: Billing & Subscriptions

4. Select: Subscriptions & Purchases

5. Select: Update payment method

6. Select a chat session or a phone call.

Hello, i tried to pay with apple id balance, however when i tried to use it, it said “purchase couldnt be completed” is therr anything i can do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.