You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I got charged even before I bought my apple pencil

Yesterday, I wanted to make a payment but it said that authorisation failed. Out of blue, my money got deducted and Apple emailed me to update my order status and they said that I have a problem with my payment. I take that as an order for my Apple Pencil but unfortunately it’s not. Apple is still waiting for my payment. Please take this in consideration to fix this. Thank you

Posted on Aug 5, 2021 3:52 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 5, 2021 4:35 PM

Well, if you purchased the pencil from Apple, go back to the Apple website where you ordered the pencil. Scroll down the page, and where you see Apple Store look down that list you should see ‘order status’ or ‘shopping help’. You should be able to sort out your problem there.

5 replies

I got charged even before I bought my apple pencil

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.