You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Podcasts Connect "There was an error"

I am on podcasts connect as I want to submit my new podcast but all I get is a blank page with a red box saying "there was an error".

This is the first page that comes up when I login to Podcasts Connect. I get this message whenever I click "Podcasts" and if I click "account' I just get indefinite swirling loading sign.

Finding this whole process with Apple very frustrating and I don't recall it being this hard a few years ago when I submitted a podcast.

Posted on Aug 5, 2021 6:16 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 5, 2021 11:36 PM

There have been problems off and on with Podcasts Connect. Check that you have a payment method registered in itunes/Apple Music, and that your computer is authorised to play pucrchases. Wait a bit and try again. If it's still showing an error, contact Support: https://itunespartner.apple.com/contact/?content_type=podcasts

5 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 5, 2021 11:36 PM in response to Podmoot

There have been problems off and on with Podcasts Connect. Check that you have a payment method registered in itunes/Apple Music, and that your computer is authorised to play pucrchases. Wait a bit and try again. If it's still showing an error, contact Support: https://itunespartner.apple.com/contact/?content_type=podcasts

Sep 14, 2021 8:11 AM in response to Podmoot

This is an account-creation error that resides on Apple's backend.

I just had the same one & got it resolved by contacting Support.

Through that troubleshooting process, I used a different ID and created a Podcasts Connect account.

It went right through, and I was able to submit podcasts if I chose.

Roger's solution is the right one, just give Support time. It took 2 weeks to get my issue investigated & fixed, but they definitely can do it.

Podcasts Connect "There was an error"

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.