You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Does Malaysia have back to school promotion?

I have been waiting back to school promotion by buy mac/iPad free one Airpods since jun. During July I had been call 1800-80-6419 , the staff told me in this year Malaysia will have the promotion. So i keep waiting, but at few days ago ( August) i call Apple again , the staff told me Malaysia doesn't have any back to school promotion until now , and not sure in future.

Now , i really confuse about this , could someone tell me does Malaysia have back to school promotion or not?

If not , why SG have the promotion but MY doesn't ? Different treating customer?

Posted on Aug 5, 2021 9:01 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 5, 2021 9:11 PM

Well, Singapore is not Malaysia.

If there's a discount/promotion in Malaysia, you'll see it online (MY).

Why? This is user to user technical forum and we are not privy to Apple plans

In Singapore if you are a uni student, read here => Back to University - Student Discounts - Education - Apple (SG)

1 reply

Does Malaysia have back to school promotion?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.