You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my phone was stolen ,and it was erasen from my icloud that i had this phone, how can i know last locationg if it was erasen by the thief ?

my phone was stolen ,and it was erasen from my icloud that i had this phone, how can i know last locationg if it was erasen by the thief ?

i have the pacage that prove i had the phone and all the serial number , how can that help me ?

iPhone 11

Posted on Aug 5, 2021 10:30 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 6, 2021 7:33 AM

The only way the thief could have erased it is if they knew your Apple ID and password. Did you perhaps get a message from “Apple” saying your phone had been found, and to log in to see its location? That was a phishing message from the thief to steal your identity. If that’s what happened change your Apple ID password immediately, and consider that all of the data in your iCloud storage and at appleid.apple.com is now in the hands of criminals.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 6, 2021 7:33 AM in response to amintaher

The only way the thief could have erased it is if they knew your Apple ID and password. Did you perhaps get a message from “Apple” saying your phone had been found, and to log in to see its location? That was a phishing message from the thief to steal your identity. If that’s what happened change your Apple ID password immediately, and consider that all of the data in your iCloud storage and at appleid.apple.com is now in the hands of criminals.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.