You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone messages turning green and deliver notification

I know the person I am texting has an Iphone. When I send a message it turns from blue to green within some time. First the green messages said "sent as text message". Now they just turn green with no delivery response.

Does this mean I was not blocked then I was blocked?

iPhone 12, iOS 14

Posted on Aug 6, 2021 1:16 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 6, 2021 1:31 PM

This may mean neither that you suspect. The recipient of your text messages may be out of the cellular service area or the their iPhone may just be OFF. The other thing is that the recipient may have iMessages set to OFF or having issues with it. I recommend that you just call the person and ask them whether they have blocked you.

Axel F.

5 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 6, 2021 1:31 PM in response to lidiamondny

This may mean neither that you suspect. The recipient of your text messages may be out of the cellular service area or the their iPhone may just be OFF. The other thing is that the recipient may have iMessages set to OFF or having issues with it. I recommend that you just call the person and ask them whether they have blocked you.

Axel F.

Iphone messages turning green and deliver notification

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.