You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

facetime

My facetime is failing every single time i try to facetime anyone i have tried turning off facetime over and over again and i am frustrated

iPad Air, iPadOS 14

Posted on Aug 6, 2021 6:24 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 13, 2021 9:48 PM

gia93 Said:

"facetime: My facetime is failing every single time i try to facetime anyone i have tried turning off facetime over and over again and i am frustrated"

-------

Report this to Apple:

Do your Part: Provide Apple with feedback: Let Apple know what is going on here. Apple may not get back you, but the more feedback they receive on this, the more they will know what is going on, and what needs to be fixed.

1. Go Here: Feedback - iPad - Apple
  2. Select: "Bug Report" for "Feedback Type"
  3. Comment: on when you came across this issue, and how you have troubleshot it thus far.
  4. Proceed form there as necessary
4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 13, 2021 9:48 PM in response to gia93

gia93 Said:

"facetime: My facetime is failing every single time i try to facetime anyone i have tried turning off facetime over and over again and i am frustrated"

-------

Report this to Apple:

Do your Part: Provide Apple with feedback: Let Apple know what is going on here. Apple may not get back you, but the more feedback they receive on this, the more they will know what is going on, and what needs to be fixed.

1. Go Here: Feedback - iPad - Apple
  2. Select: "Bug Report" for "Feedback Type"
  3. Comment: on when you came across this issue, and how you have troubleshot it thus far.
  4. Proceed form there as necessary

Sep 3, 2021 9:51 AM in response to gia93

Same here. I have posted a couple times. Apple support as useful as a chocolate teapot just asking me to reset brand new iPad Pro to factory…

it works sometimes if I slide FaceTime off (disable) on my iPhone (all settings are right).

if it does work the call will randomly hang up and then refuses to reconnect

facetime

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.