You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I don’t want to pay any apps from this apple iPhone 7 plus. Please remove me from this why you deduct much money from my account???

Why every month my money get lost without asking me if I want to proceed to pay for the app or no?!!? Doesn’t my intention to buy was a faulty but every month you deduct my salary why??! I don’t want this pleasee

Posted on Aug 6, 2021 10:53 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 6, 2021 11:01 PM

we are other iPhone users just like yourself... we aren't deducting anything from your account.

Review this link, it's the best resource to figure out what you are being charged for. You probably have a subscription that you need to cancel.

Subscriptions and Billing - Official Apple Support

Similar questions

1 reply

I don’t want to pay any apps from this apple iPhone 7 plus. Please remove me from this why you deduct much money from my account???

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.