You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Two Mac's after Migration

I migrated to a new Mac and I would like to keep the hold one as well .

can I keep two Mac's and use them without creating conflict with file synchronization / Box etc?

Posted on Aug 7, 2021 2:49 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 8, 2021 11:08 AM

Hi asdasdccsd,

Thanks for coming to Apple Support Communities for help today with owning two Mac computers.

For any questions regarding how Box would work between them, we'd need to refer you to their support.

You can be signed into iCloud on both computers: Set up iCloud on your Mac. Then you can sync Contacts, Calendars, Photos, etc between them. You'd also be able to share files with iCloud Drive: Set up iCloud Drive.

Have a fantastic day!

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 8, 2021 11:08 AM in response to asdasdccsd

Hi asdasdccsd,

Thanks for coming to Apple Support Communities for help today with owning two Mac computers.

For any questions regarding how Box would work between them, we'd need to refer you to their support.

You can be signed into iCloud on both computers: Set up iCloud on your Mac. Then you can sync Contacts, Calendars, Photos, etc between them. You'd also be able to share files with iCloud Drive: Set up iCloud Drive.

Have a fantastic day!

Two Mac's after Migration

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.