You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My watch seems to be frozen!

My watch is frozen in very large font and nothing I do will change it.

Apple Watch SE, watchOS 7

Posted on Aug 9, 2021 8:52 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 9, 2021 4:32 PM

I was able to turn off zoom and tried the double tap on the screen, but the screen was still frozen. I then held down both the round and flat switches until it turned off. The Apple Logo appeared but only loaded half the watch face then stated my passcode was incorrect and to try again in 15 minutes. Note that I had not even tried to enter a passcode. Finally after the 15 minutes passed it asked me for my passcode and everything worked. Thanks for the suggestions though.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 9, 2021 4:32 PM in response to Community User

I was able to turn off zoom and tried the double tap on the screen, but the screen was still frozen. I then held down both the round and flat switches until it turned off. The Apple Logo appeared but only loaded half the watch face then stated my passcode was incorrect and to try again in 15 minutes. Note that I had not even tried to enter a passcode. Finally after the 15 minutes passed it asked me for my passcode and everything worked. Thanks for the suggestions though.

My watch seems to be frozen!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.