You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi I can’t make calls with my iPhone 7 and when someone calls I don’t hear them

Hi, I can’t make calls with my iPhone 7 and when someone calls I don’t hear them...what must I do or what could be the problem?

Posted on Aug 10, 2021 11:39 PM

1 reply

Aug 11, 2021 5:59 PM in response to Mathenjwa

Hi Mathenjwa,

We understand you're unable to place outgoing calls from your iPhone, and when you receive a call you don't hear the caller on the other line.

If you're having an issue making calls, the following page may provide a solution: If you can't make or receive calls on your iPhone

We also see that you came to us from the article titled: If you hear no sound or distorted sound from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch speaker. Were you able to try the steps in this article?

Should you need more help, provide some additional information about what's occurring. What happens when you place an outgoing call? Have you tried connecting headphones or a headset to see if you can hear callers that way? The more information and details you can provide, the better the chances you'll get a helpful response from a member of the community.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

Hi I can’t make calls with my iPhone 7 and when someone calls I don’t hear them

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.