You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Repair box

How long will I wait for repair box to be delivered to send my iPhone for repair

iPhone 12 mini, iOS 14

Posted on Aug 11, 2021 8:26 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 11, 2021 8:29 AM

I am assuming that you have opened a Repair with Apple Support. They should be providing you with status via email. How long it will take to receive the shipping box will depend on where you live. I would double-check your repair order to see that Apple is shipping it to the correct address.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 11, 2021 8:29 AM in response to Chris3947

I am assuming that you have opened a Repair with Apple Support. They should be providing you with status via email. How long it will take to receive the shipping box will depend on where you live. I would double-check your repair order to see that Apple is shipping it to the correct address.

Repair box

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.