You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud storage

How do I connect my iPad to the storage I purchased from my iPhone? Thank you.

Posted on Aug 12, 2021 1:57 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 12, 2021 2:06 AM

If both your iPhone and iPad are signed-in to iCloud with the same AppleID, your subscribed iCloud storage will be available to both devices. iCloud Storage is shared by all devices that use the same AppleID.

Should you be using different AppleID accounts for your devices, you’ll not be able to share iCloud services and storage between devices - unless you are (a) using the Apple Family Sharing feature, and (b) have subscribed to the 200GB (or greater) storage plan.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 12, 2021 2:06 AM in response to Liberty867-5309

If both your iPhone and iPad are signed-in to iCloud with the same AppleID, your subscribed iCloud storage will be available to both devices. iCloud Storage is shared by all devices that use the same AppleID.

Should you be using different AppleID accounts for your devices, you’ll not be able to share iCloud services and storage between devices - unless you are (a) using the Apple Family Sharing feature, and (b) have subscribed to the 200GB (or greater) storage plan.

iCloud storage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.