You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where can I find the WiFi password?

Where can I find the WiFi’s password at?

iPhone SE, iOS 14

Posted on Aug 12, 2021 10:02 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 12, 2021 1:58 PM

It is set by you in the router's configuration. You configure a router by logging into it with a web browser. This is not something you do with settings on your Apple hardware. Review your router user manual for instructions. If you have not changed the router's log-in password it may be printed on a label attached to the router. This password is not the same as the one you use when connecting to wi-fi which is what you are setting once logged into the router.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 12, 2021 1:58 PM in response to Fullback_16

It is set by you in the router's configuration. You configure a router by logging into it with a web browser. This is not something you do with settings on your Apple hardware. Review your router user manual for instructions. If you have not changed the router's log-in password it may be printed on a label attached to the router. This password is not the same as the one you use when connecting to wi-fi which is what you are setting once logged into the router.

Where can I find the WiFi password?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.