You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my screen is convex on the side of the device and the interior is visible because of this, is this bad? I also notice that the device is regularly very warm

my screen is convex on the side of the device and the interior is visible because of this, is this bad? It is not possible to put it back because then it will shoot back? I also notice that the device is regularly very warm

iPhone 6s, iOS 14

Posted on Aug 13, 2021 4:31 AM

5 replies

Aug 14, 2021 8:32 AM in response to MEdeR068

Hi MEdeR068, We appreciate you reaching out to us. We understand that your device's screen is convex on the side and that you can see the inside.

We'd like to make sure that we're on the same page.

Are you saying that the screen is separating from the enclosure?

If yes, we recommend that you have that addressed by checking the service options that are available for your country or region.

iPhone Screen Repair

If your screen is not separating from the enclosure, it is expected that your device might get warm in certain situations.

Keeping iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch within acceptable operating temperatures

Take care!

my screen is convex on the side of the device and the interior is visible because of this, is this bad? I also notice that the device is regularly very warm

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.