You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ipad Air purchase

I purchase Ipad Air and then I check out, but when I click the payment button nothing happened. I'm afraid to click it again because what if my account will be charged in double. I'm trying to contact apple support but the number is incorrect. I hope someone can help me. Thank you.

Posted on Aug 13, 2021 8:52 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 14, 2021 1:37 PM

Did you get any confirmation notification or an email from from the seller that the purchase is complete? If you were purchasing this item from Apple then you should have received a confirmation. I do not believe that the sale was completed and therefore your card was not charged. To be on the safe side and not rely on my response, you can  speak with Apple Support. Contact product and tech support:  ➔  Contacting Apple for support and service including international calling numbers.

Axel F.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 14, 2021 1:37 PM in response to jem164

Did you get any confirmation notification or an email from from the seller that the purchase is complete? If you were purchasing this item from Apple then you should have received a confirmation. I do not believe that the sale was completed and therefore your card was not charged. To be on the safe side and not rely on my response, you can  speak with Apple Support. Contact product and tech support:  ➔  Contacting Apple for support and service including international calling numbers.

Axel F.

Ipad Air purchase

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.