You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do I delete unused accounts from family sharing? I have two dud accounts for my daughter that I need deleted

I am really frustrated and I do not have a MAC and I have two apple ID accounts that are not in use at all that we created and messed up for my daughter who is 8 and the family sharing is not allowing me to delete these from any platform, icloud, apple id or any of my devices? How can I get rid of these?

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Aug 13, 2021 10:14 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 13, 2021 11:18 PM

“Your child can also request deletion of their Apple ID, which requires your approval. “ per following steps at. https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT208504

1 reply

how do I delete unused accounts from family sharing? I have two dud accounts for my daughter that I need deleted

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.