You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Series 6 Apple Watch display is blank. Forced reset did not help. What is the next step?

Series 6 watch display is blank. Charging and forced reset did not return screen operation. What is next step to fix watch?

Posted on Aug 17, 2021 10:16 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 19, 2021 7:30 PM

If the Watch is on but the screen is dark, It is very possible that Theater Mode is on. If you tap the screen will it come on? Check this page in the User Guide. Use Control Center on Apple Watch - Apple Support

7 replies

Aug 19, 2021 7:01 PM in response to fitzonguard

I have this problem too today. The screen suddenly goes blank and disconnected from my earbuds. I have tried hard reset, and the screen remains blank. If I long press the side button, the watch will give vibrate feedback. I think it's switched to the power-off screen as it seems I can switch off the Apple Watch by sliding my fighter roughly on the position where the power-off slider should be.

Series 6 Apple Watch display is blank. Forced reset did not help. What is the next step?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.